HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Interactive

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Interactive    Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:57 am

Interactive to me means more than just static html files (i.e. a dynamic site).

Some examples would be, you can login\signup any sort of "interaction" other than just viewing a site for me is an interactive site. Any site that you can post photos to, login to, post a message on etc... Facebook is a good example as you don't just interact with the site (i.e. changing your account) but you also interact with other users so I suppose you could also say this is taking interactivity to the next level.

Hope this helps.

*Edit response to George the question says "website" flash is a plugin or even content not a website. A flash game is indeed a flash game and sure its interactive but its certainly not a website.

There is also no specific reference to 'a flash site' I see your point its a valid point but I still disagree, after all the question is generalising to websites. With reference to your statement "many dynamic sites aren't interactive" my answer didn't disagree in the first instance.

To summarise: An interactive web site is one with content that requires interaction from the user.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://webdesign.forumotion.com

Interactive
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Stop Website Solutions by Nuixen Technology :: Web Designing :: Interactive Web Design-
Jump to:  
Web Hosting & Web Designing Mehndi Designs Hositng Wholeseller Junction Web Hosting in Karachi